Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Warm & Sunny






I went down to SUNNY, WARM Florida last Friday to shoot for A Z.  This is a continuing campaign for Nexium where I've shot in Philadelphia, Chicago & now Florida.  I'm following a film/video crew to all these exotic locations where they're shooting patient testimonials.  At some point during the filming, when time permits I take the patient into my makeshift studio and have fun with them!  I set up anywhere there is enough space to shoot on a white seamless.  In Chicago I shot in a neighbor of the patients living room.  In Philly I shot in a bed room and down in warm Florida it was the garage!  By far the best & roomiest spot!  Chicago had no less then a foot of snow on the ground when I got there!  Needless to say Florida was a warm welcome!  So welcome I decided to bring my son along for an inprompto vacation.  I gave him a camera to shoot while I was shooting. He, we had a blast!   

The people on the white:  The client Tim jumping over the scooter.  Ron the film director - jumping!  And the patient's son Kyle standing on the scooter.  Then of course there is my son shooting me while I was shooting him.  There is a shot of me and Tim.  Then there is a shot of some of the clients beating me!  It's a rough job being a photographer! And the rest are just shots from around the shoot! 

No comments: