Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year






Way to long since I've updated this.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  
This past month I've been shooting for AstraZeneca.  They have sent me from New Orleans to Boston and many places in between!  Working on a project called The Day in the Life of AZ.  It's been a lot of fun.  All the shooting has been a photo-journalistic style.  It's a bit of a departure from how I normally shoot but I loved it!  Meaning natural lighting, a minimal amount of equipment to lug around and a very small crew.  We shot fast and as unintrusive as possible.   

I was back up to Boston this past Monday for the AZ shoot.  As I was sitting on my Southwest flight waiting to depart for Boston about ten secret service agents entered followed by Vice-President Elect Joe Biden and his wife.  They sat two rows in front of me surrounded by secret service.  Way to go Joe!  Flying coach on Southwest!  Sorry no pictures.  

No comments: