Friday, May 22, 2009

Wedding - Mike & Rebecca's






Through out my business carrier I've always shied away from shooting weddings.  I would only shoot them for good friends and family.  However in the last 3 to 4 years I've been asked by many people, who have seen my work if I would photograph their wedding.  I still don't shoot many about 6 to 10 a year.  And I must say - I have been having a blast shooting them!!!  The creativity and energy is a BLAST!  
Here are a few pics from Rebecca & Mike's wedding I photographed last weekend.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott is an awesome Photog-- he captured our day with such beauty!

Rebecca Shellenberger

Lauren said...

Beautiful pictures! Congratulations Mike and Rebecca!

Karyn DiMattia said...

These pictures are TRULY AMAZING!!!! Beautiful work, Scott...as always! Hope you are doing well! :)