Sunday, March 8, 2009

Europe






Last week I was sent to Stockholm, Sweden to shoot for AstraZeneca.  I'm currently in Brussels, Belgium  and this afternoon will be flying to Manchester, England.  All for the European and global version of a day in the life of AZ.  To pull this together not only have they employed my services and my business partner's services, Peter Lien but many other photographers around the world.  In countries such as Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia and more.  
It's been a lot of fun and I have to say a bit tiring.  It's taken me days to adjust to the time zone. But now that I'm finally use to it I'll be leaving for the states in just a few short days.  :-(  I'll have been on this "tour" for eight days.
I've been shooting heads of AZ and some of their operations.  The people I've been photographing and meeting have been wonderful!  I want to show you a few of those pics but mostly some of the sights that I have enjoyed while traveling.  

No comments: